Routine dental examinations are important to ensure healthy teeth and gums. Your examination covers:
- Soft tissue examination - looking for ulcers-oral cancer screening and any irregularities in the mouth.
- TMJ - checking yours jaw joints are functioning normally.
- Periodontal assessment - checking the condition of your gums and whether or not they need treatment.
- Teeth Examination - checking for caries, defective or broken fillings.
- X-ray examination - periodically, between 6 months and 2 years we routinely take x-rays to check areas that can’t be seen by the naked eye.
- Oral Hygiene advice.